GOT IT FOR CHEAP 2017
Got It For Cheap is a traveling series comprising of 650+ artists selling all original works on paper for the low price point of $30 USD, or the local equivalent. The goal of GIFC is to make buying original art accessible to all people and to give young artists a platform to sell their work and be exposed to a worldwide audience.
2017 GIFC shows:
- May 26-28 Art Athina Fair in Athens, Greece.
- August 11-12 at Macaulay & Co Fine Art in Vancouver, B.C.
- September 1-2 Soulland in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- September 25 at The Hole in NYC
- October at Rod Bianco Gallery in Oslo.
- November at Atlanta Contemporary.
- December at 0-0 LA
Follow us on Instagram at @gifcworldwide to see updates of works for the shows!
As of September 2017 GIFC t-shirt series is providing high quality prints of some of our favorite GIFC artists on quality white tees. New design released every Friday. Please visit www.gi4c.com to see whats available!