GOT IT FOR CHEAP 2018
Got It For Cheap is a traveling series of group shows including 750+ artists. All works are original works on paper and sold for the low price of $30 USD, or the local equivalent. The goal of GIFC is to make buying original art accessible to all people and to give young artists a platform to sell their work and be exposed to a worldwide audience.
2017 GIFC shows:
- May 26-28 Art Athina Fair in Athens, Greece.
- August 11-12 at Macaulay & Co Fine Art in Vancouver, B.C.
- September 1-2 Soulland in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- September 25 at The Hole in NYC
- October 27-29th at Rod Bianco Gallery in Oslo.
- November 11th at Gallery Steinsland Berliner in Stockholm.
- December 1-3rd at 0-0 LA in Los Angeles, CA
- December 21-22nd at Atlanta Contemporary in Atlanta, GA
2018 GIFC shows:
- Feb 16 GIFC at R/SF Projects in San Francisco, CA
- Feb 17 Velvet Ropes edition at R/SF Projects in San Francisco, CA
- March 3 at GIFC Mass Gallery in Austin, TX
- March 11 Velvet Ropes edition at NADA Art Fair, NYC
- April 1st Velvet Ropes LA at 0-0 LA
- April 21st Velvet Ropes at David Risley Gallery in Copenhagen, Denmark
- April 28th GIFC KC at Drugstore KC in Kansas City, MO
- May 12th Artist picks series(curated by Mike Swaney) in Barcelona, Spain
- May GIFC in Berlin, Germany
- June 16 GIFC at Fisher Parrish in Brooklyn
- June 21-24 at GIFC Art Athina Art Fair in Athens, Greece
- July 28 at GIFC Western Exhibitions in Chicago, IL
- August 4 GIFC at Pt 2 Gallery in Oakland, CA
- August 5 Velvet Ropes at Pt 2 Gallery in Oakland, CA
- August-September GIFC Norway Tour hosted by Galleri Golsa
- September 1 Velvet Ropes at Soulland in Copenhagen
- October 18 Velvet Ropes at Patrick Parrish Gallery in New York, NY
- October 25 GIFC at Atlanta Contemporary in Atlanta, GA
- October 27 GIFC at NEVVEN Gallery in Gothenberg, Sweden
- November 17&18th at L’INCONNUE in Montreal, Canada
Follow us on Instagram at @gifcworldwide to see updates of works for the shows!