GOT IT FOR CHEAP 2018
Got It For Cheap is a traveling series of group shows including 750+ artists. All works are original works on paper and sold for the low price of $30 USD, or the local equivalent. The goal of GIFC is to make buying original art accessible to all people and to give young artists a platform to sell their work and be exposed to a worldwide audience.
2017 GIFC shows:
- May 26-28 Art Athina Fair in Athens, Greece.
- August 11-12 at Macaulay & Co Fine Art in Vancouver, B.C.
- September 1-2 Soulland in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- September 25 at The Hole in NYC
- October 27-29th at Rod Bianco Gallery in Oslo.
- November 11th at Gallery Steinsland Berliner in Stockholm.
- December 1-3rd at 0-0 LA in Los Angeles, CA
- December 21-22nd at Atlanta Contemporary in Atlanta, GA
2018 GIFC shows:
- Feb 16 at R/SF Projects in San Francisco, CA
- Feb 17 Velvet Ropes edition at R/SF Projects in San Francisco, CA
- March 3 at Mass Gallery in Austin, TX.
- March 11 Velvet Ropes edition at NADA Art Fair, NYC.
- April 15 Velvet Ropes edition(curated by Carly Mark) at Hamtramck Ceramck in Detroit, MI
- May at Fisher Parrish in Brooklyn
- June 15 Artist picks series(curated by Ricardo Passaporte) at Balcony Gallery in Lisbon, Portugal.
- June 21-24 at Art Athina Art Fair in Athens, Greece.
- July 28 at Western Exhibitions in Chicago, IL.
- August-September GIFC Norway Tour hosted by Galleri Golsa
- October at Atlanta Contemporary in Atlanta, GA
Follow us on Instagram at @gifcworldwide to see updates of works for the shows!
As of September 2017 GIFC t-shirt series is providing high quality prints of some of our favorite GIFC artists on quality white tees. New design released every Friday. Please visit www.gi4c.com to see whats available!